Welcome to Brisbane City FC for 2018!
Please note that there is a two-step process to registering to play football.
In order to proceed you must have an FFA Number. If you have not already obtained an FFA number please follow these instructions:
- Click on the below link
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and choose to create an account.
I have never been registered before and would like to create an FFA account to commence the registration.
Once you have your FFA number then you will be able to proceed with the two step registration process as follows:
STEP 1. First you need to register on the Brisbane City Football Club (“BCFC”) website
- Visit https://www.brisbanecityfc.com.au/
- Select one of the Football Programs from the drop down menu. This will provide you with information about the various programs available.
- Once you have chosen your relevant program click on the “Register Now / Pay Now” button to register and pay the Club registration fees. These fees are inclusive of FFA / Football Qld and Football Brisbane registration fees as well as the other items listed (coaching, training, kit etc).
- The system will then ask for your player personal and contact details and request payment. NB: This includes a request for an FFA number.
- Once this has been processed BCFC staff will receive notification of your BCFC Registration.
- This completes Step 1 of your registration with Brisbane City FC.
STEP 2. The second step requires you to register with FFA that you have chosen to play with Brisbane City FC.
My Football Club is the FFA national online registration system that allows players to register to play for their chosen club.
A Guide is available online to assist you to complete this part of registration. http://admin.footballqueensland.com.au/fileadmin/user_upload/How_to_Guide_for_Players_to_Self_Register.pdf
However please also read the below important information which will assist you with our Club’s chosen process.
- You will need to go the My Football Club website in due course once BCFC opens its FFA Online Registrations. At the commencement of the sign up season, the Club progressively opens online registrations for each of its squads in the My Football Club website. If you receive a message “No Package Available. There are no eligible registration packages available from this club.” this just means online registrations for your age group are not yet available. Check with the Club or try again in a few days’ time.
- Visit http://www.myfootballclub.com.au/index.php?id=38 and proceed to the Login page.
- My Football Club website will then take you through their registration process in 5 steps.
- Contact Details – enter and update all contact details.
- Select Registration:
- Choose your Club
NB: BCFC has two Club pages on the My Football Club website. One for its NPL players (“Brisbane City FC – NPL”) and one for all its other Community Football Programs such as Academy, Development, Divisional, Kindy Kickers and other programs run throughout the year. If you are not an NPL player choose the “Brisbane City Football Club Ltd” option.
- Choose your registration type – Player / Coach / Manager / Volunteer
- Select Registration Packages – eg: the squad for which you have received an offer and//or wish to play in. NB: Age groups are selected based on the age of the player in the current calendar year. Eg: player born anytime in 2002 will turn 16 in 2018 and will be playing U16 Squad. Click on Add Packages.
- Terms & Conditions – You will then be directed to read both the FFA and also the Brisbane City FC Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct, which you must accept before you will be able to proceed with registration.
- Payment – Choose the Manual Payment option.
BCFC do not use the My Football Club online payment system but rather take payments directly through our own Club website and invoicing system as per Step 1 above. The My Football Club site does not reconcile payments received by the Club either. The fee amount you will see on the My Football Club does not take into account any payment you may have already made to the Club direct. Once you register on My Football Club, BCFC will receive a notification of this and will only approve your registration once BCFC reconciles that your payment has been received in full. For insurance reasons as well as the ongoing financial viability of the Club, only after you have paid your full fees will your registration be approved to allow you to take the field for your first game and also to collect your uniform.
- Additonal Questions – there are no additional questions to answer.
- Finish – this completes the Registration process.
- Await approval of your My Football Club registration by BCFC.
On receipt of approval of your registration and payment of full fees you will then be able to collect your uniform and attend training and your first game of the season, details of which will be forwarded by your Coach or Manager as the season launch approaches.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process please contact the Club Registrars;
Nicky Williams Stephanie Yoon