2018 Season Squads
PS4 NATIONAL PREMIER LEAGUE
TRIAL DATES ANNOUNCEMENT
Announcement: PS4NPL 2018 Under 13’s to 18’s – Application to apply to be eligible to Trial with Brisbane City FC
Brisbane City FC has announced our trial dates for the 2018 PlayStation 4 National Premier Leagues Queensland season. This will involve Teams in the Under 13’s to Under 18’s for 2018.
To apply to be eligible to attend Trials, we need all interested players to fill out an “Application to be eligible to Trial form” and lodge it with our Technical Director, Tom Laxton with playing history or a CV containing your Football History.
Tom will advise each player if they are approved to trial or unsuccessful at this time.
If you are accepted, you should prepare to attend each of the trial dates by Age group listed in the table below on the designated dates.
Brisbane City FC is looking for top quality players with high aspirations that match those of the club for placement within our highly successful PS4 NPL Queensland pathway squads. This includes great hard working players with both a football fit and a social fit to our culture and high level expectations of player and parent conduct.
The Club’s aspirations are clear. We wish to produce players for higher pathways including our Senior Football Department under the guide of Head Coach John Kosmina. Kossie operates across all Under 18’s and up at BCFC resulting in many players being promoted through our ranks this year to 1st Team duties.
2018 promises to be an exciting year for the club’s PS4 NPL Queensland teams, as our players are set to compete in an expanded PS4 NPL Queensland competition.
With our bid to become Brisbane’s second Hyundai A-League club gathering significant pace, a position within our player development pathway squads will certainly be highly sought after and one that prospective professional players can get excited about.
Please follow the link to register your application for permission to Trial in our PS4 NPL Queensland teams for 2018.
TRIAL ADVICE – PS4NPL TRIALS 2018
As we go into the trial period it’s important for players to remember some key tips for when the time comes to get the ball rolling for the 2018 NPL season;
- Try to show what makes you a good player! Do what only you can do well. If you’re a great dribbler for example; show it!
- Try to play simple. Show everyone you can control, pass, tackle and dribble well.
- Try and enjoy yourself! You will be playing on a great surface in a great stadium, make sure you enjoy the occasion.
- Try to show you can be creative. Coaches will not be looking at how many mistakes you make. They are more likely to be looking at how creative you can be and how you solve the games problems!
- Coaches will be looking for you to shine in the following areas: Technical Tactical Physical and Social abilities
If you have any questions please feel free to ask a coach or use the email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck and be the best you can be!!!
Tom Laxton – Technical Director