PS4 NATIONAL PREMIER LEAGUE – TRIAL DATES ANNOUNCEMENT
2017 Squads – OCTOBER 2016 TRIALS
|Tue 4th October 2016||5-6pm||5-6pm||6.15-7.15pm||6.15-7.15pm||7.30-8.30pm|
|Sat 8th (To accommodate regional players)||9-10am||9-10am||10.15-11.15am||10.15-11.15am||11.30-12.30am|
|Sat 19th (To accommodate regional players)||9-10am||9-10am||10.15-11.15am||10.15-11.15am||11.30-12.30am|
|Sat 22nd (To accommodate regional players)||9-10am||9-10am||10.15-11.15am||10.15-11.15am||11.30-12.30am|
- Final session times to be communicated closer to the dates if changed
- to register your interest for a trial please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- trials will be held on Corporate Travel Management Stadium – 42 Newbery Street Newmarket
NPL 2017 – Trial Tips
As we go into the trial period it’s important for players to remember some key tips for when the time comes to get the ball rolling for the 2017 NPL season;
- Try to show what makes you a good player! Do what only you can do well. If you’re a great dribbler for example; show it!
- Try to play simple. Show everyone you can control, pass, tackle and dribble well.
- Try and enjoy yourself! You will be playing on a great surface in a great stadium, make sure you enjoy the occasion.
- Try to show you can be creative. Coaches will not be looking at how many mistakes you make. They are more likely to be looking at how creative you can be and how you solve the games problems!
- Coaches will be looking for you to shine in the following areas: Technical Tactical Physical and Social abilities
If you have any questions please feel free to ask a coach or use the contact details below.
Good luck and be the best you can be!