BCFC Media Team Internships / Volunteer roles
Brisbane City FC is looking to expand their digital and in-game experience capacity for the duration of the 2019 season. To do so we are looking for individuals looking to assist their University study with practical experience or passionate football fans wanting to volunteer.
The Internship roles and descriptions are:
- MC and Stadium Atmosphere co-ordinator
- Ground announcing, running on-field activations at half time
- Playing music to build atmosphere pre game, half time and post game.
- Game Day writer
- Updating social media accounts for BCFC
- Writing match reports
- Collecting quotes from Coaches and players post game
- Filming footage of Game Day experience
- Editing footage for promotional activations
We are looking for enthusiastic, insightful individuals to assist our Media Manager in creating a fantastic in Game experience both at the stadium and digitally.
If you believe you have the necessary qualifications and skill requirements to assist BCFC then please email your interest with a resume to Brad at [email protected]cityfc.com.au