BCFC DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
The Brisbane City FC Development Program is the start of the elite football development structure at Brisbane City FC. Players in the Brisbane City FC Development Program
- To develop players technically, physically and psychologically, to progress within the pathways at Brisbane City FC.
- To influence the development of each player individually, but also within a team environment.
- To instill a passion for football, and a hunger/desire to learn and develop.
- To create hard working, loyal, honest human beings, To motivate each individual to be the best that they can be, and more!
- To create a pathway towards our SAP/Academy programs.
- Paid coaches, accredited/working towards accreditation
- Closely overlooked by Junior Football Director
- Frequent collaboration between technical staff of other areas (SAP/Academy) to document player progression
- Training = 2 nights per week (Tuesday/Thursday)
- Games = 1 game per week/possibly moreCost = U8/9 – $675 / U10/11 – $825 / U12 – $850
- Optional third session with Tom Kenny – TBC
ARE THE COACHES PROFESSIONAL?
While we always promote coaching employment and want to employ coaches to help develop the players it is not always that easy. We offer a service that competes with local clubs financially and have a professional coach who oversees our program. This coach provides coach education to the coaches involved in this program and provides them with a number of sessions and session plans to help them conduct high quality trainings. Whilst some of these might be “volunteer” coaches and may not be seen as professional we are more than confident we are providing a service of higher quality than our rival clubs through continued support.
User paid sessions will be with a professional coach who will be familiar with BCFC Academy model and philosophy.
WILL THEY GET A CHANCE TO TRIAL FOR ACADEMY AGAIN NEXT YEAR?
All players are watched and monitored throughout the year and often games are played on Mark Street with Academy staff nearby who are keeping an eye on each player/team. Should players be doing well within their environment that player will be invited into academy to train and may make a transition mid-season. The door is never closed to get into academy we understand players develop at different rates and will find ways to help them develop. The following season all players are able to nominate themselves to be trialled.
WHAT WILL THE SEASON SIGN ON FEE COVER?
Two nights training, Balls, Bibs, Facilities – lighting, field maintenance etc, Match day Kit, a lead coach overseeing the program, Football Brisbane registration and insurance.