Brisbane City FC Player & Parent/Guardian
Terms and Conditions & Codes of Conduct 2016
These Terms and Conditions & Codes of Conduct need to be read by both players and their parents/guardians and accepted before your online registration will be accepted. Please take the time to read this to your son/daughter if you are registering on their behalf. A copy is available at all times via the Football Committee firstname.lastname@example.org and on our website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION WITH BRISBANE CITY FC
- You agree to comply with all Club Policies and Procedures.
- Final team selections may be subject to trials and grading.
- Registrations will not be approved and completed by Club Registrar nor Uniforms distributed until full payment of Club Fees is received.
PLAYER CODE OF CONDUCT
Players must adhere to the following –
- Commitment (good attendance)
- Good time management
- To wear BCFC training kit to all sessions and to wear the provided BCFC apparel to and from games as a professional team
- To always look smart when on BCFC duty. Collar down, clean sneakers/boots, tidy appearance, shirts tucked in
- Good positive Attitude, Good Behaviour & Manners
- Always to promote the club/academy program in a positive manner
- Never to criticize another’s playing ability
- Referees – never moan or to question their decisions
- Fair Play – Help other players. Shake oppositions hand at end of game
- High work ethic in training and games
- To be cooperative with the Coach and team mates
- Enjoy themselves at training and games
- Players will play hard and be competitive but will always play within the rules of the game
PARENT / GUARDIAN CODE OF CONDUCT
- Parents/Guardians are not to engage with their children once the child has been put in the charge of their Coach
- Spectators, including parents/guardians, are not to give any tactical or coaching direction, whatsoever, to any player during a game or training
- Parents/Guardians are NOT to approach a coach or manager concerning tactical or coaching methods and delivery. All comments in these areas must be directed to the Football Committee email@example.com
- Parents/Guardians to watch training sessions on outskirts of field, by canteen etc.
- Parents/Guardians are more than welcome to encourage both teams
- Football Committee will step in if breaches occur
If you have any issues or are aware of a breach of the above please contact the Football Committee firstname.lastname@example.org who will address any concerns swiftly and confidentially.