Brisbane City FC Player, Coaches & Parent/Guardian
Terms and Conditions & Codes of Conduct 2019
These Terms and Conditions & Codes of Conduct need to be read by both players and their parents/guardians and accepted before your online registration will be accepted. Please take the time to read this to your son/daughter if you are registering on their behalf.
A copy is available at all times via the Football Committee [email protected] and on our website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION WITH BRISBANE CITY FC
This Code of Behaviour aims to set out the minimum standards for anyone involved in football. It should apply when playing, training or taking part in club-sanctioned activities.
- You agree to comply with all Club Policies and Procedures.
- You agree to comply with the FFA Codes of Conduct and the FFA Codes of Behaviour. You must download and read these policies.
- Brisbane City complies with the FFA National Member Protection Policy
- Team selections may be subject to trials or grading policies.
- Player Registrations will not be approved and completed by Club Registrar nor Uniforms distributed until full payment of Club Fees is received.
PLAYER CODE OF CONDUCT (EXTRACT)
Players must adhere to the following –
- Commitment (good attendance)
- Good time management
- To wear BCFC training kit to all sessions and to wear the provided BCFC apparel to and from games as a professional team
- To always look smart when on BCFC duty. Collar down, clean sneakers/boots, tidy appearance, shirts tucked in
- Good positive Attitude, Good Behaviour & Manners
- Always to promote the club/academy program in a positive manner
- Never to criticize another’s playing ability
- Referees – never moan or to question their decisions
- Fair Play – Help other players. Shake oppositions hand at end of game
- High work ethic in training and games
- To be cooperative with the Coach and team mates
- Enjoy themselves at training and games
- Players will play hard and be competitive but will always play within the rules of the game
PARENT / GUARDIAN CODE OF CONDUCT (EXTRACT)
- Parents/Guardians are not to engage with their children once the child has been put in the charge of their Coach
- Spectators, including parents/guardians, are not to give any tactical or coaching direction, whatsoever, to any player during a game or training
- Parents/Guardians are NOT to approach a coach or manager concerning tactical or coaching methods and delivery. All comments in these areas must be directed to the Football Committee [email protected]
- Parents/Guardians to watch training sessions on outskirts of field, by canteen etc.
- Parents/Guardians are more than welcome to encourage both teams
- Football Committee will step in if breaches occur. If you have any issues or are aware of a breach of the above please contact the Football Committee [email protected] who will address any concerns swiftly and confidentially.
ANTI BULLYING PROCESS
- Please contact the Football Committee in any cases where you wish to report an incidence of bullying to be assessed under the various codes of conduct at [email protected] .
COACHES CODE OF CONDUCT
- I will respect the rights, dignity and worth of all players and ensure that everyone is treated equally.
- I will ensure that the players are involved in a positive environment and that the game and training is a positive and enjoyable experience.
- I will respect all player’s individuality and help them reach their own full potential.
- I will be fair, considerate and honest with all players.
- I will be professional and accept responsibility for my actions and encourage players to demonstrate the same qualities.
- I will make a commitment to my team, and myself that I will continue to improve my own knowledge of the game through coach education and various training programs.
I will coach my player’s to play within the rules and in the spirit of the game of soccer.
- I will avoid any physical contact with the players and should it be required it would be appropriate to the situation and necessary for the player’s skill development.
- I will refrain from any form of personal abuse towards my players. Also be aware to any form’s of abuse directed towards my players from other sources whilst they are in my care.
- I will refrain from any form of harassment towards my players.
- I will provide a safe environment for training and competition, by ensuring the equipment and facilities meet safety standards. P I will show concern and caution towards sick and injured players and allow for further participation in training and competition only when appropriate.
- I will not engage in the use of crude, foul or abusive language that may be determined offensive or engage in any conduct detrimental to the image of the game when on or off the field.
- I will refrain from arguing with the referee and/or assistant referees regarding the decisions they make.
- I will treat participants, officials and spectators with courtesy and respect.
- I will always encourage my team to play within the laws of the game.
- I will not consent to the use of any banned substance or drugs of dependence by my players.
- I will act in a responsible manner and accept responsibility for my actions.
- I will follow the clubs policies and procedures to ensure the financial and community position is always maintained as a priority.